Home Articles Site map
by George Mueller
1. Entire dependence upon the merits and mediation of the Lord Jesus Christ, as the only ground of any claim for blessing.
2. Separation from all sin. If we regard iniquity in our hearts, the Lord will not hear us, for it would be sanctioning sin.
3. Faith in God's word of promise as confirmed by His oath. Not to believe Him is to make Him both a liar and a perjurer.
4. Asking in accordance with His will. Our motives must be godly; we must not seek any gift of God to consume it on our own lusts.
5. Importunity in supplication. There must be waiting on God and waiting on God, as the husbandman has long patience to wait for the harvest.
Table of articles